_GOTOBOTTOM
SCAHMS Open Forum
Our general all purpose forum for discussions about the club, events, or meetings.
Pegaso Painting Competition 2008
Tarok
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 10,889 posts
SCAHMS: 1 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 12:25 AM UTC
Historicus Forma has the great pleasure in announcing a new collaboration with the Italian giant of miniatures, Pegaso Model. This takes place in the form of a 3 month long miniature painting contest: ďPegaso Painting Competition 2008Ē.

The initiative is an open competition, in which the painting subjects will be miniatures from the fantastic Pegaso Modelís range. The competition will run for a period of 3 months from 15 April to 15 July 2008.

Prizes for the first 3 places will be generously donated by Pegaso Model, and will be awarded as follows:

1. First place will be awarded a 90mm non-mounted miniature (i.e. foot figure) from the Pegaso range of the winnerís choice.
2. Second place will be awarded a 75mm non-mounted miniature (i.e. foot figure) from the Pegaso range of the second place winnerís choice.
3. Third place will be awarded a 54mm non-mounted miniature (i.e. foot figure) from the Pegaso range of the third place winnerís choice.

For more information, please click the following link: Pegaso Painting Competition 2008

Cheers

Rudi
 _GOTOTOP